- Engage and support emerging professionals as they become active members of the infrastructure community
- Share core infrastructure community values
- Provide education and mentoring opportunities with seasoned professionals to work on their professional development
- Explore policy ideas and identify best practices.
Aimed towards graduating students, recent graduates, and employees of member companies who have entered the field in the past 5 or 10 years to provide opportunities under the direction of senior AIAI member leadership.
Core Values and Deliverables:
- Attend workshops and round tables led by senior level members. Gain an in-depth understanding of the entire P3 sector.
- Gain insights and perspectives about lessons learned from first hand encounters with established professionals.
- Establish connections and nurture professional relationships with peers in the infrastructure community.
- Host networking events | Mentoring | Collaboration opportunities on core initiatives | Business Development and Career Development Opportunities.
- Host program events to address career development needs (training, workshops etc).
- Networking event
- Collaboration opportunities on core initiatives
- Business development and career development opportunities
CLICK HERE to participate