- This event has passed.
North American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forums
September 12, 2018 - September 13, 2018
The North American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forums continue as two unique events, hosted under the same roof. Shared networking space and combined super-sessions make this the place to engage with peers from across the project finance community.
What to look out for at #NAEIFF18:
- Infrastructure Investors’ Day: A day focused on the landscape for capital deployment across all sectors in North America – for funds, institutional investors, and everyone with a connection to the space.
- Networking Hubs: Continue the conversation in roundtable discussions with a series of senior hosts. Dedicated meeting zones will be also available to organize meetings ahead of time or dive into impromptu consultations.
- Shark Tank Sessions: Speakers pitch their products, company, or even sector to our panel of debt and equity financiers. Audience interaction tools will be also available to ask questions to the pitchers and vote on their presentations.
- Invitation-only Breakfast Briefings: Off-the-record meetings provide the ideal forum to discuss the state of play in North America, identify key challenges, and share best practices. Day One – Public Sector. Day Two – Institutional Investors.
Key speakers include:
- Sunny Gupta, Strategic Partnerships, North America, Orsted
- Doreen M. Harris, Director, Large-Scale Renewables, NYSERDA
- Thomas Plagemann, Chief Commercial Officer, EVP and Head of Capital Markets, Vivint Solar
- Sia Kusha, Group Head Partnering & Project Development, Plenary Group
- Francis Sacr, Interim Finance Director, Gateway Program Development Corporation
- Keith Hennessey, Head of Public-Private Partnerships, Bechtel Infrastructure
- Mansi Patel, Director, Infrastructure and Project Finance, MetLife Investment Management
- Hadley Peer-Marshall, Managing Director, Brookfield Infrastructure Group
- Christophe Petit, President & Managing Partner, Star America
To register and for any group discounts, please contact: Lucia Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org