Developer solicitation now available!
Navy begins competitive solicitation process to identify a potential master developer for revitalization of OTC.
The Navy has issued a Request for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ/P) to begin the competitive solicitation process to identify a potential master developer for revitalization of the Naval Base Point Loma Old Town Campus (OTC).
The solicitation is available at www.SAM.gov
Notice ID N6247323RP00008
Or download here: https://navwar-revitalization.com/development/
A Pre-Proposal Conference for interested proposers will be held on December 7, 2022. More information about the Pre-Proposal Conference and how to register is available in the solicitation and at https://navwar-revitalization.com/development/
• Solicitation release: November 15, 2022
• Deadline for proposers to submit questions to possibly be addressed at the Pre-Proposal Conference: November 30, 2022
• Deadline to register for the Pre-Proposal Conference: December 2, 2022
• Pre-Proposal Conference: December 7, 2022
• Deadline for proposers to submit questions for the solicitation: January 24, 2023
• Deadline for proposers to submit Statement of Qualifications: February 7, 2023
Stay Up to Date! Sign up for text message alerts to stay informed as the solicitation process moves forward.
Monitor SAM.gov and visit the project website for the latest updates: NAVWAR-Revitalization.com/development.
The Navy will continue to update the public as this project progresses. Stay informed by signing up for the project mailing list. For updated information on the revitalization of NAVWAR’s facilities on
Navy Old Town Campus (OTC), visit: